Monday, September 12, 2011

Glittery Cookie Banner

I'm new to writing/making a crafty blog, but I've been reading blogs for many years and I'm absolutely obsessed with crafty homemaking blogs!

I finally decided to try my hand at blogging when I saw a contest for glittery projects!

Last Halloween (2010) my church hosted a Costume Carnival with food, games and costume contests. I was in charge of setting up the decor for our music group's cookie booth. Since we represented the music group, our theme was inspired by the "music of the night." Our colors were black and white and I made this pretty awesome Cookie Banner out of glittery/sparkly foam I got from Hobby Lobby.

Since I wasn't planning to make a tutorial or even considering writing a blog last fall, these won't be the best pics, but you will get the gist! :)

Here is a pic of the finished project:



Here are close ups so you can see the glittery goodness!



"Eye" see you!! :)

Here's the tab at the top:


This is the banner after assembly.
(Please forgive poor pic quality)


No comments:

Post a Comment